COMMUNITY NEEDS We hosted Community conversations with grant funds from ARSL. The residents who attended expressed a desire for the library to be a space of community information and community gathering. There were some residents that were happy to know that the library was offering a coffee/tea/cocoa all day with a Keurig coffee pot.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- Update FB page weekly with upcoming events & information
- Continue to design library website to be user friendly with listings of programs.
- Start a monthly FB Live event “Live from Letts” to feature community events, local history, local ‘celebrities’, and other information of interest to our community residents.
- Library Director to visit community groups to poll participants on what programs they would like to see the library host.
- Develop library programs – finding local ‘talent’ to lead programs.
- Host Summer Reading Programs for children and adults in our community and in a neighboring town that contracts with us for library services.